Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Who knew?

So I really just made myself a blog to get more entries for giveaways on take it from me's blog. Its pretty sweet- A whole blog dedicated just to reviews and giveaways. Maybe one of these times I'll win one! Theres been giveaways for downeast basics....other random stuff I never knew existed, but now I do!

Anyways...the giveaway I'm entering right now is to win a pair of crocs brand shoes. I know what you're thinking-"those things are hideous, why bother?" BUT did you know that they make more than just the ugly crocs that every one thinks of when you say crocs? Well there is, and there are some pretty sweet ones!! check it out for yourself... http://www.crocs.com/ .

So I am getting an entry for doing a blog post about this giveaway on take it from me's blog....here's the link to the giveaway as promised: http://takeitfrom -me.blogspot.com/2010/06/crocs-review-giveaway.html


I so want to win a pair of one of these 4:










































Sweet, right?! Well I think so....
Oh how I wish I could get well and go back to practicum....so I could make money! It'll come....
Anyways...lame first ever blog post? Maybe. But that's ok. Maybe I will start blogging for real....but I think anyone that would read it would be bored to tears....so for now I will just blog about giveaways to get a better chance of winning.


No comments: