So I had an appointment with my doctor today and I go in and the waiting room is full to the max, with a couple people standing already. So I tell them I'm there and then go stand to the side. Some chairs open up and the other guy standing said you guys can sit if you want (I was with my mom). So we sit down, and theres this little kid thats "sitting" kind of perpendicular to us, hes super energetic fidgeting and literally jumping around...so I was watching him a little bit and hes jumping around and whatnot....then all the sudden he looks at me and runs over and has his arms on my lap and I had some papers in my hands and this is about how things proceed from there:
Kid: HI!
Me: Hi!
Kid: Are these your papers?
Kid(again, not waiting for an answer): Sticking his hand up, says something like Can I have a high five?
Me: (not really knowing what he said but gathering from his hand in the air that he wanted a high five) Oh you want a high five? (I stick my hand up and he gives me a high five...gotta hand it to him, it was a good high five) Good one!
Kid: Wanna hug!?
Me: Oh no thats....(starts hugging me)....oh ok! (I kinda hug him back a little)
Kid: (lets go, steps back) How bout a kiss! (starts moving in)
Me: hahaha oh no no....I'll draw the line there. I put my hand out to gently stop him haha(meanwhile his dad is blushing and like oh no [insert name here] come here! And he also threw out there something like wow didnt think I'd have to worry about that so soon!)
Then the kid and his dad got called in when he was calling him away from me and he came and grabbed him and rushed in haha.
Everyone in the vicinity is cracking up and saying comments like:
"Well hes sure not bashful, is he!"
"Well at least hes got good taste!"
"Wow he sure is forward!"
Cant say I've ever experienced anything like that before. He was a cute kid but I definitely had a good 15-16 years on him. Oh gosh...what a kid.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is such a cute story!!! I would definatly be laughing if I was there :)
Post a Comment