1. I love to laugh. Sometimes I laugh at nothing. Sometimes I start laughing and it feels so good that I cant stop. Sometimes I laugh when I dont know what else to do.
2. I love to dress up. Theme dances or parties, halloween, formal, just for fun....I love it.
3. I love Gilmore girls. I could probably quote the entire first three seasons at least. If you are around me and Cathy, and we say something random and you have no idea what we are talking about, theres a very good possibility we are quoting gilmore girls.
4. I love sports movies. Especially ones based on true stories. For example Invictus, forever strong, Remember the Titans, Invincible...
5. I love camping. Usually not hard-core roughing it, though I dont mind that too. I havent tented in a long time though...I'm worried I might have turned into a sissy...maybe I will try tenting again in the near future. But anyways, my family has an old school bus thats converted into a camper. I love it. Its so ghetto, but thats why I love it. Shag carpet and all. I can be perfectly content to just go park our bus in our campsite and sit outside and love life. I dont HAVE to be doing any hard core camping activities to love it. I do love hiking and cliff jumping and swimming in ice cold waterton lakes and all that stuff though!
6. I cant STAND eating noises. They make me cringe. Chewing loud with your mouth open especially, licking/sucking your fingers off, sucking on whatever you are eating....so bad. Sometimes I have to leave when my dad is eating because he's so bad for it. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.
7. I find cleaning thereputic. Maybe its just because lately I've been so bored outa my mind that anything to occupy myself is great.
8. I love sewing. Sometimes I also hate it though. I love the feeling of accomplishment when you get the finished product (especially if it turns out good haha). Usually I end up hating it though because when I decide to sew something, I just sew and sew and sew until its done....I dont pace myself. So usually I get really tired and impatient and fed up with sewing by then end of a project. My moms old sewing machine that jams a lot doesnt help. But its a love hate kinda thing.
9. I love card games and other games. My favourite games are rook and dutch blitz. I never get bored of them.
10. I have a bad habit of chewing on the tip of my toungue....kinda like a nervous/thinking habit or something. I do it all the time and my toungue starts to hurt so bad sometimes. And I'm pretty sure my two front teeth are getting filed down a bit. I cant stop doing it though!!
11. I hate going places by myself...even if I am meeting some one at said place...I hate it, I would rather pick them up or meet them at their house and go with them.
12. I dont really like pets all that much. I like my cat sometimes, and thats about it. I also love my friends Brendan and Jess Matkin's dog. Only dog I really like.
13. I'm sometimes OCD about pulling loose hair off people clothes. You know-when theres a girl sitting in front of you at church and shes got hairs all over her shirt that arent attached to her head anymore. I stare at them the whole time if I dont pull them off. Or if some one has a hair out of place I keep looking at it until its fixed.
14. I love hugs. Only from people I care about though. I'm not someone that goes around hugging just anyone.
15. I secretly would love to be serenaded. For example like Sydney was in the movie Sydney White. Not necessarily in front of a bunch of people...I would probably be embarrassed, though still love it at the same time.
16. I'm shy, and I am quiet...The secret to getting me to talk more....is to talk more yourself. Most people think 'oh maybe if I be quiet and give her a chance to talk she will talk more' or something like that. Usually thats not the case. I feed off other people's energy. And the more some one talks with me, the more comfortable I get and therefore I will talk more and be more open. Asking specific questions can also help... And if you want to know more than I answer...ask me more questions....usually its not that I dont want you to know...I dont know why but I just dont communicate very well sometimes haha.
Most people think that the reason I'm so quiet is because my sister Cathy is so talkative and so I never have the chance to talk-that is false. I am the most open and talkative when I'm with her than anyone else.
17. I hate being late. It drives me nuts. Unless it is something like a YSA dance where if you are on time you are one of 3 people there, or something like that...I cant stand being late.
18. I really dont like the game twister. Not too sure why, I just dont enjoy it.
19. Waterton just might be my favourite place on earth.
20. I hate talking on the phone. Its better than not talking at all, but I'd much rather talk in person.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ummmm, how come I didn't know you had a blog? Well now I do.
haha...I never really told anyone about it until yesterday. I mostly just let people find it on their own. Welcome.
Post a Comment