Its a 30 day thing (wow apparently I like the number 30....my health program is a 30 day-er too, I should have started them at the same time!) Anyways each day you blog about a certain something on the list. I'm not going to post the list, you'll have to visit every day because I'm sure you are just dying to know...(yeah right...)
Anyways- Day one: Introduce yourself with Pictures and words
Name: Michelle Frache
Born: April 25 1990
Hair: Long and brown, never been died
Eyes: Hazel....sometimes green sometimes brown...sometimes a mixture of both...
Height: 5'4" and a bit
Hair: Long and brown, never been died
Eyes: Hazel....sometimes green sometimes brown...sometimes a mixture of both...
Height: 5'4" and a bit
Things I love(in no significant order):
family, friends, clothes, shoes, church, scriptures,
music, singing, being active, laughing, walks, rugby, waterton, camping, hiking, cliff jumping,
sports movies, chick flicks, gilmore girls,dutch blitz, rook, mastermind, girls nights,
random calls from people I care about and who care about me, being told I'm on or have been on someone's mind, massages,
ballroom dancing (swing, country swing,jive, waltz), being told I'm beautiful especially on a day I didnt try very hard to look nice at all, weddings, my best friend,

some one knowing me well enough to know just what I need without me saying a word.....wow I think I could go on forever-I'm loving a lot right now!
I am:
Easy going
Shy
quiet
a Jack-in-the-box...it may take some time but eventually my walls will all the sudden fall down and I can be crazy...
Shy
quiet
a Jack-in-the-box...it may take some time but eventually my walls will all the sudden fall down and I can be crazy...
often indecisive...but if I really care I really care
punctual- I hate being late
a people pleaser
forgiving
forgiving
an emotional eater
A perfectionist
A perfectionist
I have a hard time:
getting to know new people
trying new things....well sometimes....
speaking in front of people
saying no
with my health
expressing myself
trying new things....well sometimes....
speaking in front of people
saying no
with my health
expressing myself
I fear:
becoming an old woman alone
not doing or saying enough
hurting other people in any way
never getting healthy
saying too much, and saying too little
not doing or saying enough
hurting other people in any way
never getting healthy
saying too much, and saying too little
I am not:
A party person...I usually like smaller groups of people. If I do go to a party I need a best friend or two who stick with me most of the time.
outgoing
Pet Peeves:
when people chew with their mouths open, lick their fingers, smack their lips, etc...makes me cringe.
people who dont follow through with what they say they will do or be
when people hover
too much PDA
when people talk a subject until 'the horse is dead'
when people expect answers to rhetorical questions
smokers
stupid people
people interrupting me when I'm reading a good book
People who talk through movies or repeat lines all throughout the movies as if anyone else in the room didn't catch it
when people hover
too much PDA
when people talk a subject until 'the horse is dead'
when people expect answers to rhetorical questions
smokers
stupid people
people interrupting me when I'm reading a good book
People who talk through movies or repeat lines all throughout the movies as if anyone else in the room didn't catch it
internet or texting shorthand (?) language
Last randomness about myself:
I dont have a very good memory
Sometimes I am a fast learner, but sometimes I am slow
My hands are always shaky
I almost died the day of my second birthday....thats a story for another time
laugh when I dont know what else to do
I love the feeling of accomplishment
I both love and hate sewing
I love routine...I tend to be unproductive when I dont have a schedule to follow or a routine to stick to
Sometimes I am a fast learner, but sometimes I am slow
My hands are always shaky
I almost died the day of my second birthday....thats a story for another time
laugh when I dont know what else to do
I love the feeling of accomplishment
I both love and hate sewing
I love routine...I tend to be unproductive when I dont have a schedule to follow or a routine to stick to
I often find myself stuck in 'the grass is always greener on the other side' kind of thinking
I love plain, simple, basic things
I always wear a tank top under everything, even when I dont need to
I always wear a tank top under everything, even when I dont need to
When I'm not feeling well I get really...quiet (I know, you're thinking "you're always quiet Michelle") I guess I just pull everything in and only the basics get attention- breathing, eating...yep thats about it.
When I am mad or dissapointed I dont yell or get upset, I usually just pull away and I'm yet again quiet. Unless you're my dad, then you pretty much either have to yell or else forget it.
When I am mad or dissapointed I dont yell or get upset, I usually just pull away and I'm yet again quiet. Unless you're my dad, then you pretty much either have to yell or else forget it.
I've always liked to sacrifice what I might want to make some on else happy. For example when I was little my sister Cathy would often eat whatever treat we were having fast and then ask me for some of mine....and I on the other hand would eat slow to make it last longer...but then I would give my last piece to her because I wanted her to be happy.
There you have it folks, thats me.


No comments:
Post a Comment