So dont get me wrong...I know I am given the trials I am given for very good reasons, and I am very greatful for everything they teach me and the person they help me become...but I would just like to have a complaining/venting moment. Is that ok?
Sometimes I cant help but be a little annoyed that tons of people my age trash themselves with drugs and drinking and fast food and dont really have any major adverse affects...and then some one like me who tries to take really good care of myself who doesnt smoke or drink or do drugs and tries to eat healthy gets a stupid disease. Sometimes I just wish I didnt have to think about or worry about things that most other people dont.
But alas I know it shall all be for my good.
On that note...monday I start that health program I mentioned in a previous post...the 4 weeks of doom. But hopefully the 4 weeks of doom will turn into the 4 weeks of halleluja I feel amazing by the end. So if you need something to pray about in the next little while...you could throw me in there...Haha. But seriously.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment