anything but decontam, apparently today.
I started off in decontam like I was supposed to...set everthing up, then delt with the stuff that was there waiting for us.....which- oh wait- was 5 empty carts and two bins with several items each. PHEW! The OR had a late start today, which meant we didn't get anything down in CP until around 9, I started at 7. So other than the empty carts, we unloaded a shipment of detergents and the likes...then sat around. So after my break I was ponned off on some one else on the clean side...but oh wait if its not busy on the dirty side, its not busy on the clean side because the clean side gets whatever comes through the dirty side. So Anyways my point is I did NOTHING today....I could count on my hands the number of things I actually did. Woo hoo! We did have some good laughs though.
Its kinda nice that this week isn't super busy so that I can ease into it....I mean every day I pray I will make it through my practicum haha. And I wasnt feeling too hot today so I guess I'll take being bored and feeling incredibly useless over dying.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh yeah, Docs take reading week off like its an actual holiday. BORING!! Well I guess its nice to start slow.
Post a Comment