This week
monday-friday: liver/gall bladder cleanse...drink a bunch of nasty stuff...cant eat solid food...only the nasty stuff and fresh fruit and vegetable juices and water....lots and lots of drinking.
Saturday and sunday are my "days off"...I still do a few things for this program I'm doing, but I can eat solid food.
Other than that...
Monday, Wednesday, Friday I work out, and then there are a couple exercises I do every day
Sunday: Scott picked me up for church, we went to our meetings, Then we went to Scott's place in raymond. A bunch of his family was over for supper... never a dull moment at the Navratil's! His neices and nephews love to drag me around, I let them a bit because they are adorable. I walked into a wall and my lip and forehead are still sore 4 days later.
FHE monday:went early because Scott had home teaching, I played ping pong. Then the lesson and service project which was making valentines for widows in our stake.
Tuesday: My sister (Brenda) and brother in law (Dustin) came over in the evening for supper, and then dustin had made me up a exercise schedule as requested, and he went over it with me, showing me all the exercises and such.
Wednesday: Appointment with my natural Dr at 4. institute at 6, visiting teaching at 8:30
Thursday: need to go to the college and sign some papers
Friday: Possible rendezvous with Scott
Saturday: Ballroom dance at 2 (not sure if I will go, Scott has to work), Bridal shower at 7 for my friend Nicole, tentative double date at 9...me and Scott, and Scott's sister and brother in law Tracy and Aron.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment