Name that movie?
Anyways...I have had SO many thoughts on my mind lately (or maybe just a few things, that just wont leave me alone). Most of which I really don't want to think about. I kind of just wish I could turn my brain off for a while.
Or rather have it keep functioning on its own subconsciously. I have been trying to force this to happen...turns out its not working too well.
I think my problem is partly that I have just been majorly focusing on my health lately, and I don't feel like I can deal with anything else until my health is under control.
When you don't have your health, its hard to have much else. It affects you physically obviously, mentally, spiritually, socially, and so on. Pretty much if you aren't healthy physically, its hard to stay "healthy" in every other area as well. I must say this trial is getting a little old. But alas God knows how far he can stretch me, and just what I need to grow. So I am thankful for that knowledge, and I continue to cling to that for dear life.
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment