I love having something to look forward to. Its the best.
One week until I'm DONE PRACTICUM!!!(and school for good unless I decide to go back some day) and on the job hunt (well that's already began)
One week until I get to see my favourite cousin LUREL!
One week until Cathy and Trent come to visit for Easter!
11 days until I turn 21! Crazy!
I wonder what I will look forward to after Easter?
On another note...I made it past the months of doom without a major crisis and/or hospital stay!!!!! WWOOOOOOOOO! Take that February and March!! Though last week was one of the worst weeks of my life, right up there with the past two times I was hospitalized. It was brutal. But its getting better! Today was the first day I didn't take more painkillers the second I was allowed to.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm a little bit put out that Lurel got "favourite cousin" but I didn't get "favourite sister". But I'm counting down anyways.
Post a Comment