Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is this a sick joke?

Seriously? You've got to be kidding me. I am so frustrated right now. I am going on missing the second day of practicum after wanting to die monday, the day I did make it through this week.


So I have been seeing a new chiropractor....hes supposed to work miracles for your health. Things were going fine, and then friday things started to get bad(I saw him thursday) I have had THE WORST pain of my life in my whole left arm and its really weak since sunday, friday and saturday it was sore on and off (and I thought maybe I just lifted something wrong and messed my arm, but I dont think so anymore). So monday after practicum I went to him and told him what was going on. He said it sounded like a pinched nerve and then he did his thing and said it should do the trick. It didnt make anything better, in fact its only gotten worse. I saw him again yesterday. He said what he is doing shouldnt be giving me pain, and he did his thing again and said that I should start to feel better. Yet again I am still literally writhing in agony every 4-5 hours when the advil I take dies off. I hate taking over the counter drugs, or drugs of any kind (because they are horrible for you) but sometimes I just have to. I would say that pain so bad I sob uncontrolably and my whole body shakes and I feel sick its so bad and it keeps me up half the night and dying during the day, is worse than taking advil....though I've taken advil every 6 hours for the past three days. Hopefully that doesnt bring on its own problems.


I would not wish this pain upon the devil himself. This is bursting the harshest scale you can think of. I dont know what God wants me to learn from this but I sure hope I figure it out soon so he can stop his lessons. Maybe hes preparing me for child birth....because I dont think after everything I've been through the past few years, that child birth will phase me.


So help me if this screws up me finishing my practicum for the second time. I dont know what I will do. AHHH!


I'm really sorry to be a downer...but this has been one of the worst weeks of my life. If anyone is wondering...I'm pretty sure its not possible to run out of tears. I dont think I've cried this much in my whole life as I have the past week and a half.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle!! I'm so sorry! I can't believe that's happening to you. I will keep you in my prayers. My step mom is a fabulous chiropractor and I know you would like her. You can give her a call and tell her your a friend of mine :) 403-380-3000. Ask for Beth Nemeth. If she can't fix, I don't know who could. Hope that helps, feel better :)

Michelle said...

Thanks Lauren! You're awesome!