Sunday, April 17, 2011

week EIGHT!

Guess what that means!!??




ITS MY LAST WEEK!!! FINALLY!!



Its actually gone by so fast, but at the same time it still kinda feels like Thursday (cus oh yeah, I even get a short week because of good friday-score!) will never come. When I was delayed a week last week because of more health struggles....my heart sunk a little bit. I have been worried that something would happen and I wouldn't make it again...but knock on wood-I'm graduating!! Its happening. I can get a big kid real job soon.



So anyways this week I will be back down in central processing in the hospital....doing whatever I may need a little more practice with from the first 4 weeks of my practicum. Decontam, instrumentation, autoclaving, sterrad sterilization, wrapping stuff. I am so stoked. I am on 3-11:15pm though....which is kinda lame. But whatevs.



My life is finally going places and it feels great. I am making goals and taking first steps and whatnot. I have always hated in between periods of life, I guess probably no one really likes them....but I have always just liked to know, and go and do, none of this unsure waiting business. But it'll come. Hopefully I can find a job really quick and keep the momentum going. Hurray!

2 comments:

Alaya said...

Not lame. By far the 3-1115 last week shift is the funnest. It means you'll miss my first game though... I guess thats lame.

Michelle said...

yes that IS lame. Dont worry, I will be to every game I can be once I'm done practicum. Cus I'm really cool like that, dont even know any of the girls haha. What can I say...I just love rugby. If you ever need some scrum half pointers...I can share what little wisdom I have haha.