Monday, May 2, 2011
Hills
I feel like I am at the point where she says:
"I thought I was prepared but at mile 20 there are hills, the locals call the steepest and longest heartbreak hill, when I reached that point I was...spent. The hill was long and because I was a novice I....started to think negatively. This slowed my pace"
Boy is heartbreak hill ever long and steep.
"Even if I stopped running and dropped out of the race, I would still be lost"
"no matter how well prepared you think you are, there are hills"
I am sorely lacking patience right now. And Having another one of 'those days'. I hope its just one of those days.
I start to feel like I am ok, like I am getting over it...then another wave hits.
I'm trying to be ok, and happy-I want to be...but sometimes its hard. I wonder how transparent I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Big hills suck. Sticky feet suck. You don't suck.
Post a Comment