Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Job

I'd like one...please?

I bet you thought I was going to say I got one. Fooled you. The title would be filled with much more excitement.

I WANT A JOB!!!

Lets see...I've put out 8 resumes to dental offices, and made one phone call to the hospital. And I have nothing yet. One dental office said they've been thinking about hiring 'one of those' and that they arent sure if they are ready yet, but I came at a perfect time. And Dave in central processing said hes sitll trying to decide wether he wants to hire one more casual or not. So I may have perfect timing....but it doesnt seem so perfect yet. So now I will venture to the west side and see what I can find there, I've taken a resume to most of the south side offices, though I might hit up some more.

2 comments:

lurel said...

My job hunting philosophy is APPLY EVERYWHERE OM NOM NOM and then hope someone responds, haha. You never know! Some random flower shop offered me a job like a year and a half after I had applied there!

lurel said...

Oh PS Sam does resume critques/hiring for work so if you ever want a resume refined/looked over, I will put him at your service.