Tuesday, May 31, 2011

one out of two's not bad, right?

Ok so maybe it is...that's 50% which is barely a pass.

So as most of you know...I have had two chasers lately.

date tally:

K: 2 official with one that could be counted as a date, with one more planned and one kind of in the works.

M: 4

woohoo?

Here's the thing....I'm not interested. So here's where the 1/2 comes in...I told Ken some things that were supposed to deter him. I don't think it really worked. Tonight was date number 4 with Martin....and I was planning on having the same conversation (generally)....but I chickened out for some unknown reason (fail). I hate confrontation, I hate saying no. Both guys are really nice and I have fun...they just aren't for me right now. It probably doesn't help that my heart isn't in it... still left behind elsewhere. But tonight at the end of the date with "M" he said well let me know if you wanna do this again sometime...so maybe just maybe....he wont ask me out again unless I say I want to? Yeah not likely right? One can hope...

I don't think I have been on this many dates my whole life as I have with these two. Ok that's a big lie probably....but holy moly where did they come from?

Life is insane. Too much going on-in some areas, not enough in others.


PS blogger hates me lately....anyone else experiencing funny things? it wont keep me logged in, sometimes wont even let me log in, I have had issues commenting on other's posts...etc- just me?

No comments: