Monday, May 23, 2011

weekend

This weekend has been quite the weekend. It started thursday. Actually last week altogether was pretty awesome.

*Monday: FHE
*Tuesday: met with bishop, Institute, than caught up with one of my best friends who just got home from school from texas
*Wednesday: watched rugby then saw a movie
*Thursday: date #one- sushi and scavenger hunt, complete with guy's friend as a chaufer because he couldnt drive.
*Friday: Spa party with sister and brother-in-law (Brenda and Dustin)- Dustin learned massage with his personal training so he treated us with that, then brenda buffed my nails and they are still all nice and smooth and shiny, then we ended off with facials.
*Saturday: YSA temple day-I went to the temple in the morning, it was awesome...on the way home I was introduced to the game 'HEY COW'. Ever heard of it? Me either- basically you roll down your window when there are cows close enough to the road and you yell "HEY COOOOOW" and you take turns. Whoever gets the most cows to look wins. Good times. The spiritual aspect was also so good.
*Saturday late afternoon: I went to ballroom dance. I showed up and there were 3 boys laying on the church gym stage. Nice. So I definitely got my fair share of dancing that time. Turned out that there was equal guys and girls for a while though so that was good.
*Saturday night: date number two, with boy number two. Walk around henderson, mini golfing, juice, ran into date's parents, check stop on the way home...luckily he knew the guy who came to the window.
*Sunday: church, potluck with friends from ward, usual family night at grandmas, sleep over at Brenda and dustins. Talked until 12:30am.
*monday morning sweet breakfast (some sort of chocolate pudding that is ok for me to eat, with fruit to dip in it like fondue-SO good), wrestling on a matress, super nintendo, lunch.



Crazy week! I havent had that much going on in that amount of time for a while! Now if only I could get a job life would be grand.

No comments: