Want to know what a sick day may look like for me?
Yesterday I watched the first four Harry Potter movies. Thats all I did. Ok thats a lie, I also did a bit of knitting while I was at it. Yup, I decided to take up knitting. My moms releif society has this thing where they knitt 9x9 inch squares out of any yarn, and then some lady puts them together into blankets and they donate them. So I am making squares while watching movies.
Also, In one week I watched two full seasons of gilmore girls for the gazillionth time. I only have seasons 1-3. I should really get another season. I've seen them all multiple times because Cathy owns them all...but it may be time to get myself another season. Or you know, I could get healthy....that would be cool too...
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment