1. Figuring out what to do for my health-constant battle
2. BOYS. Too many at once, and the only one I want to have anything to do with, I cant.
3. JOB I need a JOB! Do I just take any ol' random job at this point, or do I keep trying to find a sterilization job? I feel like I need to get experience pronto, and I would really rather use my education than not and get sucky from not using it. Do I stay in lethbrige? do I go to waterton? Do I go to Saskatoon for the summer to be with cathy and get a job there since she will be husbandless for 7 weeks? (thanks for throwing that into the mix cathy). Do I sit down and cry? That sounds like the most likely (no dont worry, I wont).
4. Big life changing decisions
5. Yup still really stressing about a job
6. Did I mention big life changing decisions in this stage of life? Yeah still stressing me out.
7. MONEY- I need it.
8. life.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment