I dont know why but this year I really dont want to let go of summer. But I'm afraid its already let go of us, so I have no choice. Its rainy and cold and dark here today, I can feel the seasonal depression coming on. I miss the sun!!
Its not helping the situation that my dad refuses to turn on the furnace until it snows. Last year I demanded he turn it on sooner though, pulling the sick card. We'll see if I can convince him to turn it on sooner this year. It also doesnt help that for the past few years it has seemed like our furnace is has been on its last legs and will break at any moment, so he doesnt want to turn it on unless he has to because we dont have money to fix it. Maybe I will go live at my grandma's house. Her house is always nice and warm.
Anyways...so long summer-until next year.
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment