I just went and picked up my Halloween costume from the postal outlet! I'm so excited! I love Halloween, mostly just because I get to dress up. I love costumes!
I love dressing up so much, that in grade 12 I dressed up every day for 5 days at LCI even though only like 5 other people in the whole school participated with the exception of Halloween day. Each day for the whole week of Halloween we had a theme to dress up in...and I kid you not on 4 out of 5 days there was maybe 10 people at the most dressed up. It was awesome. I did feel a little silly, but at the same time- it was great. There's something about making a fool of yourself and/or dressing up silly that makes you feel fantastic.
Anyways- Pictures to come after Friday, the YSA dance. Until then you'll have to wait. If any one guesses what I am being I'll post a picture sooner (Cathy, you're not allowed to say!!). HAH! Don't get too excited though, its nothing amazing, but I'm excited. Though I have to work until 9:15 the night of the dance. boo. I might see if some one will trade me shifts....but seeing as its a Friday night I'm not holding my breath.
Happy early Halloween everyone!
Monday, October 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment