Saturday, December 31, 2011

New years eve

So why does it seem like the first thing on everyone's mind (YSA mostly) on new years eve is kissing at midnight?? Even when they dont really have anyone to kiss? What- are they going to just jump some random even if they haven't found a good one night stand?? Doesn't make sense to me. Ok I can see it if you are romantically attached to some one, and you are together somewhere romantic....but surrounded by 100 people? Really? Just doesn't seem that special to me.

Well this time of year always brings on a trip down memory lane of the past year...but this year especially the past few months I've been thinking about how life was last year. I must say this is not how I amagined things would be right now! And is it just me or has this year gone by super fast. Time flies when you're having fun I suppose.
I looked back at the post I wrote last year, at the goals I made, and I was happy to be able to say I achieved a lot of them!

Anyways 2011 was a good year I suppose...here's to hoping 2012 trumps it!

Happy new year every one!

No comments: