I do believe what I call a wave is gaining momentum once again in the single world. This wave is what happens usually twice a year. It is a wave of engagements. One happens in winter, so that the couple can plan a summer wedding, and one happens in the late summer/fall so they can have a fall/winter wedding.
So the other day I was looking at Amy fleming and Dallon's engagement pictures...they are just so dang cute I almost cant stand it.
Then today I was looking for a profile picture for a mormon.org profile I just created (I'll post it...but they have to approve it, make sure everything is appropriate first)...which brought me to look through Cathy's wedding pictures again. What a marvelous day. I teared up all over again.
When I see all these couples so happy it makes me happy too. At the same time it makes my heart ache a little bit. I want that too, I want it bad. I don't want to seem like one of those girls that needs a man to be ok...that's not it. I just really want that blessing in my life. And to be honest part of why hurts is...I felt I was close to having it, and I still haven't let go of that person. It still hurts that it wasn't our time. I still want it to be right for us. Maybe that's silly...I don't know. Maybe it will be someday, but maybe it wont. Sometimes I feel like I am getting past that...but then it all comes back in a wave of its own kind. I know- get over it Michelle, its been 10 months. Well I will someday, or someday I wont have to anymore. Either way my time will come.
Maybe I am being a little too honest in this post...maybe it has to do with the fact that no one has read my blog for at least 8 days. Hah.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment