Today...I felt like death.
And Scott was kind enough to inform me that I looked how I felt...
Scott: You look sick...
Me: Thanks!
Scott: In a good way...?
Me: uh huh...
Scott: Like unhealthy...
Me: Yeah ok...sh dont worry about it.
I just love comments like that. I've received many over the past couple years. People are really just trying to be caring/nice I guess in a round about way. And it really doesnt bother me....its actually just really funny to hear people talk themselves into a hole.
The best was my one of my best friend's, Jasmine, when she came to visit me in the hospital one time:
Jas: Your face is swollen! Is your face swollen?
Me: baha....yes, yes it is. (I should have acted surprised, it would have been hilarious)
Jas: oh ok good. Well I mean...
Me: dont worry about it.
Anyways...today=not so great...
tomorrow-hopefully better.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment