Me and another of Cathy's bridesmaids, Lynnae, threw her a bridal shower yesterday. It was a good time.
I spent the WHOLE day cleaning the house (if you've seen my house, you'd understand). It was madness and I was already pooped by noon....I still had hours to go! But it was worth it, it turned out well I thought!
I spent the WHOLE day cleaning the house (if you've seen my house, you'd understand). It was madness and I was already pooped by noon....I still had hours to go! But it was worth it, it turned out well I thought!
First we just hung out talking for a bit, waiting for everyone to show up. Then we decided to go ahead and eat food while we waited more. We had fruit and veggies, chips and salsa and guacamole, and delicious (not that I would know) sugar cookies made by Lynnae, and brownies.
Cathy on her bridal throne as Lynnae called it...she wouldnt smile normal for any pictures that night.
Then we played some classic bridal shower games.
1. Fill in the blank of famous couples...you are given one and have to name the other. Whoever got the most won.
2. Bride leaves the room and then everyone has to write down everything shes wearing as much as they can remember and whoever had the most won.
3. Draw Trent and Cathy on their wedding day, with the piece of paper on a book on top of your head. Then Cathy chose her favourite.
2. Bride leaves the room and then everyone has to write down everything shes wearing as much as they can remember and whoever had the most won.
3. Draw Trent and Cathy on their wedding day, with the piece of paper on a book on top of your head. Then Cathy chose her favourite.
4. I had previously asked Trent 20 questions and then I asked Cathy what she thought he would have answered for each one, and for each one she got wrong she had to put a piece of bubble gum (like the huge hubba bubba ones) in her mouth. It was hilarious. She got 11 or 12 wrong.
Not impressed...
I believe "you're evil" was probably what was coming out of her mouth at that moment...
Good thing she has a huge mouth...
And then It was present time, of course!


No comments:
Post a Comment