Sunday, November 14, 2010

Its only fun if some one gets hurt!

So last night I went on a double date (with Scott of course) and Ron and Stephanie Drew. It was a lot of fun.

Scott picked me up and we went out to eat...well mostly he just ate, I had already eaten...but I did have a bit of salad.


Then we met up with Ron and stephanie and went to the civic center to go Skating! Turns out a skating double date was a popular activity for YSA last night...there was a bunch of people on double/group dates. It was great!


So we just skated around for a while and then we joined up with another group who was on a double date and played tag and capture the flag (or rather a mitten). It was really fun. For tag we had one couple it and then each person they tagged was it with them until every one was caught. And there was one guy who was super good and super fast at skating, so of course he was last to be caught....and he was skating between two people trying to catch him, and it looked like they might not catch him so I started toward him but he didnt see me coming and veered into me and we collided. Not gonna lie, it was painful, but I was ok. So I'm a little sore today, but as I said in the title...its only fun if some one gets hurt! So yeah...the left side of my face and elbow are still hurting a fair bit, along with a good sized bruise on my leg and knee, but I had a great time, so it was worth it!



When I got home from the date, I saw 24 red roses in a vase on my kitchen table and a white envelope under it...so I was like hmmm...and I start to reach for the envelope and my sister comes in and says "you arent supposed to look at that yet" so I was like 'oh...ok...?' and shes like I dont know, thats just what I was told. So I put the envelope down and go put my skates away and go up to my room and find a sign on my door that says "Go inside You'll love what you see!!! The answer is there easy as 1...2...3" so I go in and there I find balloons on my bed numbered 1-18. So I pop them all and heres the result:


















Then I was allowed to go look at the note under the flowers, which said:


"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You asked me to preference,
I say 'I do'. (yes)
From Scott"



Woo hoo! I'm excited!



So Maybe you are wondering how I asked Scott? Well let me tell you.



I put a bunch of clips from different songs together that were all along the theme of will you go with me, dancing and such....for example the sadie hawkins song....and put it on a CD (If i can get it to work, maybe I will put the mix I made at the end of this post), and then made a crossword kind of thing with a bunch of things that I like about him, and then the letters that ended up in red boxes spelled my name. He was at my house on tuesday and we went out to his van to listen to a song that he wanted me to hear...anyways we came back in because he needed to change into dress clothes for work. And I was like oh perfect! I wonder if he left his van unlocked! So I sent my mom out with the cd, and sticky note that said press play, and the crossword and sure enough it wasnt locked so she planted it and ran back in. It worked great. I was nervous he would come out before my mom got back in, but she made it! I was just going to give Scott's parents the stuff and ask them to plant it in his vehicle...but this worked perfect, I didnt have to drive out to raymond to get it to them!

No comments: