Thursday, November 18, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS!!


So my best friend, my sister Cathy is getting MARRIED...THIS Saturday! I am so excited for her!! I am so excited to be a bridesmaid as well and share her special day with her!


Last night I went with her to her amazing seamstress' (Brenda Low) house last night for her final dress fitting! She looks so amazing in her dress, its perfect!! And her ring is amazing and her Jewlery is perfect with her dress, and she is just perfect. I love her so much and I'm so excited for her!!


So feel free to pray for good weather For Saturday morning/afternoon in Cardston! If theres no wind I think we can deal with the rest....but we are wishin and hopin and prayin for no wind and bearable temperature. I might die. I freeze in my own home nevermind in -20 temperatures...


No comments: