Sunday, December 5, 2010

A list

I dont know what to call this post....its pretty much just going to be random. so heres a list of whats been going down:

1. I found out why One tooth hasnt called me for an interview yet...they arent hiring any more because the girl that was leaving, is staying now. Curses. I was really hoping to get that job. It seemed like it would have been perfect.
2. I picked up a job application from American eagle in the mall. But I really dont want to work there. I dont like Christmas shopping. Its so busy and the mall is such a gong show this time of year. So Why would I want to work in a clausterphobic little store with a bunch of crazy Christmas shoppers? Oh right...I dont....but the reason why I would, is- I need money. Sigh.
3. A natural health foods store that I love is hiring in January, or so they say. Maybe I will just wait and apply there? It might just end up that I apply other places but end up "waiting" and applying there anyways. We'll see.
4. I love my sister Cathy (and Brenda too, but for this point its Cathy I'm talking about)...she is such an amazing friend. She always seems to give the best advice. I dont know how she does it, but she always knows what to say to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do NOT work at American Eagle. I did one summer and trust me, it is as bad as you think. You were right to walk away! ;)

Michelle said...

Hahah oh boy, thanks. I will trust you on that one!