Wanting something different than what God has in mind is a very hard pill to swallow.
But...'this too shall pass'. Just like when when we tear our muscles to make them stronger and build them up...my heart will repair and grow stronger.
I really should be excited...if something even better is in store for me-it'll be dang good! But I guess its kinda like having a loved one pass away...you know you will see them again and you know it will be ok...but its still hard, and you still mourn. Well I know that I will be more than ok and that God knows whats best...but I'm still devastated. Peacefully devastated if that's possible.
'Come what may and love it'...easier said than done sometimes. Simple and easy? Two very different things.
The words 'nothing worth having comes easy' and 'I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it' come to mind.
I am curious, anxious, terrified, excited, and all manner of emotions for what is in store for me. But I do trust that God only has my best interest in mind and that I will find great happiness by following his will.
PS If you don't know what I'm talking about...figure it out, and if you cant well then...I probably don't want you to know.
If you want more detail, ask nicely and maybe I'll oblige, but I don't think the blogging world needs to know.
One last quote that some one said in church today: "All good things must come to an end........so greater things can begin."

No comments:
Post a Comment