Ok so this week has just been a horribly off week for me. I just want this feeling to go away. I have been in a blah mood since sunday and I just want it to go away. What is my problem? Sometimes I just feel like crying. I dont feel like being around people and I have only had energy to do the completely necessary lately (I guess thats not really new).
I'm very grateful and all that I am making it through my practicum this year, but I do wish I could do more than just make it.
I'm sure this will pass soon...have some fun this weekend, go to church and get recharged for next week. But man I wish this week would just end!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amen. Maybe you're pregnant, or on birth control. I have been SO exhausted this week, such a long week. But you're halfway done! It's all downhill from here (sometimes I wonder whether downhill should have good or bad conotations, I feel it's very ambiguous in it's meaning. But I mean it in a good way today, for the record.)
haha defintitely not either...but I do attribute a lot of last weeks suckyness to being female.
Downhill can definitely be taken different ways...I'm glad this way is a good one!
Post a Comment