There's so much I would like to be doing, and quite a bit that needs to be done...but as of late I just dont have the capacity to do...well...anything. Some one told me to enjoy my non-job life while I can, becuase I will be longing for it once I am a working lady. Well I wish I could. But I think I will be glad to be working because that will hopefully mean I am feeling much better. If not than life will just be really really hard.
Its been an accomplished day lately if I shower (not even counting getting ready, just showering).
I want to make banana bread.
I want to make raw chocolates (unprocessed ingredient chocolate).
I want to run and play.
I want to clean my room.
I want to get back to ballroom dance classes.
I want to weed the garden.
I want to make it through church without feeling like I could fall off my chair at any second.
I want to have a normal conversation with some one. Takes more energy than you think...
I want to hang out with friends.
I need to start my new job on wednesday. I need to make money.
And now I want to stop whining.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment