Wednesday, July 27, 2011

another rant

Does it bother anyone else when people post the 'repost' posts about cancer or whatever disease. You know, the ones where they say only my true friends will put this as their status....blah blah. I think fighting cancer is great and remembering an honoring people that have had it and passed on....but I think those stupid and annoying repost this if you are a good person posts are not the way to do it. If you feel like honoring some one you know/knew or want to raise awareness or whatever other reason for posting them....write your OWN personal post, write something actually meaningful. Here's and example, the most recent one that inspired this post:

"I have many personal reasons to ask you all to do this. Only some of you will, and I know who you are. If you know someone who fought cancer and won, or some one who is currently fighting it...Please add this as your status for ONE HOUR as a mark of respect and in remembrance. I hope I was right about the people who will....one hour is not too much to ask someone to do this...and I am proud to do it!"

Err.

PS sorry for another rant post.

No comments: