Sunday, August 7, 2011

take me back

So I just got home from being in waterton for the past 10 days minus two in the middle....so basically two extra long weekends. And I really want to go back. It was glorious. Maybe its just me but you cant get the level of relaxing and enjoyment in lethbridge as you can in waterton. That place just takes me away from reality. Its my little piece of heaven on earth.

And I am going to regret writing this and reading other people's blogs instead of going to bed at a good hour when I have to wake up for work tomorrow. But I just dont want to go to bed because that means I really am back to reality and my holiday is really over. sigh....


Anyways I will write a real post sometime when its not late about the joys of this waterton trip!

No comments: