My mission papers are officially submitted to Salt Lake!! (As of yesterday I believe!) There IN!!! I am so unbelievably excited. Sometimes I just have random spontaneous dance parties in my room or living room if no one else is home because I'm so excited (...and I just cant hide it...).
So now I wait. My Stake President did say though that they may ask me to have more doctor stuff done, see a specialist or something to clarify my health so they can better understand if they feel the need. So we'll see, that could potentially delay me getting my call a little bit. I hope they are good with what is already provided but if not oh well. So if all goes smoothly and they don't need more info...I was told most calls come in 3-4 weeks!! I cant wait! I am really enjoying this time leading up to it though! I'm so happy and excited! Life is just good. Well- I'll keep you posted. Sorry for the mini play-by-play the past couple posts.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Why apologize? THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW!
Haha hurray!!
Post a Comment