Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting waiting waiting

I think I am constantly in the process of learning to have patience. You'd think I would have mastered it by now, but I sure haven't! I met with my bishop on tuesday last week, and my stake president on thursday. And when I went to see my stake pres he was like "so I dont actually have your papers yet from your bishop, but we'll talk anyways". I was like woops my bad. A few people told me to just make an appointment with my stake president because they are hard to get in with to speed up the process, so I did. So anyways he said once he got my papers from my bishop he would add his bit and send them to salt lake, and he said he would let me know when they are submitted. He hasnt called yet. I met with him 6 days ago. Bah! I hope they are in soon. And then I wait some more.

No comments: