Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dont give up on me...

So the title has nothing to do with this post (its song lyrics). So many emotions and thoughts going through my head as of late. The one that is winning out though is EXCITEMENT!!! AH! I cant wait to have my call and know where I'm going....and get going! My papers will be submitted to salt lake by the end of this week if things keep going as planned. I'm so happy and so excited!! I dont think I've ever felt this good about something before. Its a great feeling.

This week is a great week. I have daytime shifts monday-thursday, no evenings, I can go to FHE and institute and choir, and I have my interviews! Even though it has been so far and will be a good week, I wouldnt mind if it flies by! Yup that would be nice!! EEK!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

AHHHH! So exciting!