I'm probably too late to win anything since they said they are choosing today...but I'm going to show you my favourite dresses anyways....nothing like a little online window shopping to cheer you up!
![]() |
| I've had my eye on this one pretty much since the beginning of time. Ok maybe just since I found the site a few years ago...I'm not sure if it would look good on me though-any thoughts? |
![]() |
| A newer love |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| This one is also one of my first loves |
![]() |
| Brand new love. Its just the shirt (though they do sell the skirt too). I really want this! |
Well Those are my loves. If I had a million dollars....I would buy dresseS from Shabby apple! haha.
See their facebook page for this contest's deets to get a $10 gift certificate for blogging about your favs, and for other contests promos and just lovely dresses!









No comments:
Post a Comment