And People wonder why I don't speak up very often. Its not so fun to get your opinion crapped on. But no experience needs to be bad or a waste if you learn from it right? I'm going to try to be more careful about how I respond to people's opinions from now on (and how I state mine), because I'm not a fan of my opinion being shot down, it doesn't feel so great. Now I feel bad and cant stop thinking about it and go to sleep.
Refer to my wall on facebook a few posts down to see where this is coming from if you are a little confused. I hope people don't think poorly of me for my opinion, and I hope they don't feel like I think poorly of them for theirs either. I just thought people might like to know the real possibilities before getting themselves into something. Whether that changes anything for them or not. :(
Its important to think for yourself, to find out the facts from all sides and make an informed decision, and not just trust one arguement.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Here's the thing - I was not trying to simply crap on your opinion, but make you think about how you were presenting your opinion, and maybe what opinion you were giving, because it definitely seemed like you were crapping on vaccines in general, especially with your "I bet the makers of vaccines don't get vaccinated" - I bet they do. Flu shots may not be perfect, but if that's the point you're trying to make than say so. But vaccines have done and do too much good to be completely crapped on. You know I love you.
yeah you're right, like I said....from now on I'm going to be more careful about how I say what I say, and how I respond to what others say.
PS I realized I was kinda generalizing with that comment about thinking they dont get it. I really dont mean all vaccines and all instances of getting a vaccine are bad. And it did sound like that, thats why I deleted that. Sorry.
It didn't sound like anyone was trying to "crap on your opinion", just stating their own. The thing about sharing your opinion is that then other people will share theirs on the subject :) The more you do it the more you get used to it, haha.
Well I think its fair to take what Cathy said "you delete this right now or friends off" as you take back your opinion right now or I dont want to be your friend anymore. And I took what courtney said as you probably shouldnt say that, now a bunch of mothers are going to let their kids get really sick because they're scared of what could happen. But its all good.
Post a Comment