Thursday, November 10, 2011

point form

-Life is great and crazy
-Its freakin windy
-I love saskatoon and thrift sores-stay tuned for a post devoted to that
-big announcement: I finally joined the rest of the world in this century and got a cell phone! Yes thats right, I did it. For this month its pay as you go just to see how things turn out and what kind of plan I might like....but I can tell already I will definitely want some sort of structured plan. So If I dont text or talk a lot, thats why. PLus I text at a snails pace.
-long weekend. Sleeping in tomorrow. Christmas decorating tomorrow
-Momma had jaw surgery, it went well. Thats all I've heard. My dad isnt one for talking much.And I was at work so all I've heard was a voicemail saying everything went smoothly. Sigh. She should be coming home saturday.
-I'm scared of the dark and dont like being home alone once its later in the evening. I dont go to bed until I'm wicked tired.
-I have absolutely no clue who to ask to preference. I really wanted to run away to saskatoon- still might. except for the theme this year is SO SWEET! 80s prom!! Sigh...preference is only good I decided if you have a boyfriend....or just a good friend that would just be fun and not awkward and no strings attached. I dont have guy friends. or a BF. I've only been to preference once in my 3 years, and thats when I had a boyfriend....the other years I skipped town. I might keep the tradition going.
-I ordered some scentsy and I cant wait for it to get here!
-I have to see a specialist and have them send salt lake mission deopartment more in depth info about my issues, and I cant get into see my specialist for a month and a half to two months, I'm waiting on getting an appointment booked.
-Goodnight.

No comments: