Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have never

Been so excited for a colonoscopy (sorry TMI?) in my life. Yeah you know that appointment with my specialist that I've been waiting for to get mission stuff either happening or not happening? Well That appointment consists of a colonoscopy. I'll spare you any more detail than that. So yeah. Definitely not one of my favourite things to have done. Not at all. But I am actually so excited for this one on the 24th!! 5 days. I guess I'm not really excited for It....I'm excited for what will come of it.
And its not even that mission will either happen or not. It is happening. Its just a matter of what kind of mission and where that is in question. If I cant do a full time mission...I'm pretty sure I will do some sort of service mission. Which at first I was like really? a service mission? I don't want to be thought of as some retard (because lets be honest... not trying to be rude, that's what literally retarded people do when they cant do a proselyting mission) that couldn't serve a "real" mission. But as this began in the first place because I wanted to do what was right for me...if a service mission is what Heavenly Father wants of me than there's sure nothing wrong with that! I didn't love that idea of a mission to begin with and I came to love it, so I'm sure I'll come to love the idea of whatever path it is that my life is "about" to take. I cant wait to know something...anything. Anything more than I do now. I have been in limbo for TOO LONG! I HATE being in limbo. I have just felt like a wanderer for the past few months and its no fun. Well life has actually been pretty good. But the fact was still there that I just wanted something to HAPPEN. Anyways- I'm excited. I don't know how soon after the 24th I will know anything, but I will sure be keeping you posted!

No comments: