Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Forgettable

Yep...I'm forgettable. I  learned this at the most recent YSA dance. 2 people in the same night that I've known long enough that they should know my name- forgot my name.

1. Erin. This one is somewhat forgivable. Not really- but a lot more forgivable than number two. We've known each other for a good year or more...we aren't real friends, just acquaintance type friends... but she did know my name for a year and all the sudden she doesn't? Silly girl.

2. Wayne Orr. So he wandered past me right at the beginning of the night and we small talked- mostly about Elder Orr (Andrew). Then he asked me to dance later, with rambling of how if this would be awkward its ok. So then when the song ended he admitted that he couldn't remember my name! I was of course nice and reminded him like it was no big deal. But really Wayne? I dated your younger brother for almost 2 years. Really? Amusing. What was even more amusing was that he asked me if I was still in high school, or If I had graduated. For one- we are at a ysa dance and you've seen me at them-and talked to me at them for 3 years!! Um yes Wayne, I did graduate....from College....last year! What a guy. If you know Wayne this may make sense. But even for Wayne it was a little surprising. I mean- he says an awkward hi with polite chit chat to me at every dance. What a guy what a guy...

So yep- me...forgettable.

No comments: