Another post about me. If you want to catch up on the first two, you can read them here and here.
31. I'm a binge-er.
32. I hate to join fads or do something that everyones doing. whether I think It may be good or not. For example getting a cell phone, getting an IPOD, joining facebook, joining twitter, joining pinterest, wearing a new style. Rarely is popularity the only reason for not, theres affordability and not wanting to waste time. For example for the longest time I did want a cell phone...but didn't get one because I was poor...but then it began to be fun holding out, going against the tide pulling me in. I like to hold out. It was funny how amazed people would get that I didn't own a cell phone. Sometimes I regret giving in to that one.
33. When I was young I didnt like how my nose turned up at the end and so I would quish it down. Now I wish I left it alone.
34. I still sleep with a stuffed animal when I'm sad/lonely/stressed/worried/upstet/etc.
35. vacuuming is my favourite house chore
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Vacuuming is my favourite chore, too!
PS. Binging is bad.
Post a Comment