- I had a student today that LOVED to talk. She is quite possibly the most genuinely nice lady ever...She kind of reminds me of Mrs. Andreachuck's personality kicked up a couple notches. And I went to High school with her daughters.
- Tomorrow I have a student that looks like a zombie, all the time. I hope hes nice, and more intelligent than he looks. For real his face looks like nobodies home. Maybe hes just a major introvert? I dont even know his name. Here's to hoping tomorrow goes well.
- Said shift tomorrow begins at 7am...5:45am is going to come way to early....but its hard to get out of the bad habit of staying up late (shift work really doesn't help the situation)....and eating late at night thats another bad habit that has escalated with me lately. Bah.
- The boy situation I posted about, the first boy, "Tom"....the situation is confusing....and what's even more confusing is why I care so much. But its driving me wild. I dont get the situation, and I dont get what I want of the situation...
- I feel like all I do is work lately! Which is great but you know what they say... "all work and no play...." Actually I dont know how that ends....but its not good.
- I kind of want to do this- think I could raise $500? Cathy's recent experiences have gotten me wanting to do crazy things.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Points
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I bet people blogged the same thing about you - Tomorrow I have a student that looks like a zombie. ahahaha
Your boy situation is only confusing because you like him and his attention, and it's driving you crazy that he's retarded and won't actually talk to you.
All work and no play pays off the student loan faster. That's how it ends. Have you just been pouring all your money onto it? Because you should be.
Jumping out of a plane is wicked. "Are you sure about this?" - "Nope."
Post a Comment