I am having a bit of a down moment...I'm on the pity pot if you will. Dont worry I'll flush it after.
I feel like I am between two worlds, but not in either. In the middle just out of reach of both. I feel like I dont belong in YSA right now...but I dont feel like I belong in family ward either. You know me...I hate inbetweens. I just want to go on a mission dang it. A full time one. I feel like I dont belong here anymore...but its not my time to go yet either. I guess I just need to look for what I'm supposed to be doing, to find where I fit into life right now and look for ways I'm being prepared for whats ahead. But its hard. Currently I'm attending YSA but my membership is in family ward. I go to church and FHE but the second anything becomes unstructured, I'm outa there because I have no one I can be with. I wish I was better at making friends...I need some one I can depend on. There's a few people I can be friendly with, but not close enough to hang out. Its discouraging. I dont know how I ever made friends through school because I feel like I haven't changed in the social area. Ah well...
flush...
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment