Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I love to see the Temple, I went inside one day!

Reason number one this past Easter weekend was so wonderful:

I went through the temple for the first time! It was so wonderful. Any words I can think of to describe the experience just dont do it justice. But that day was definitely the highlight of my weekend, maybe even of the year.

I'm glad I get to go back over and over to really take it all in, because I definitely only skimmed the surface of it all. My goal is to go once a week. I think I can do it! The thing I loved most was the feeling. I'm sure I'll learn more and more each time I go, but for now the best part was the spirit that I felt.  

There were people that I would have liked to be there that couldn't make it, but in the end I had all the people who are most important to me there and it was just right. It was a nice time to go to the temple, being easter weekend...my thoughts were already even more focused on my savior and the easter season helped get me that much more in the right frame of mind.

I wish we got a better group picture at the temple, but some family members dont like to photo document life as much as I do, and we grabbed a random stranger, and the sun was right in our faces (but I'm grateful for the nice weather)....it'll do. It has made me realize though that when I get married I'm going to want to make sure I have a really good photographer who can do what I will love....because I wont want to have to live with pictures I dont love for the rest of my life.

No comments: