Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hello Tax return

So I got a pretty sweet tax return, and I ended up treating myself a bit! I took my mom to the Shoe tree down town (pretty much the only shoe store in town that sells narrow enough shoes for us) today and told her to find some nice casual shoes she likes, and I would get them for her for mother's day!

I also needed some comfortable flat black shoes for my sister missionary days, because the the flat black ones I have... I tried wearing and they killed my feet to wear them for more than a couple hours. So I found some that I hope will do the trick, they are just plain and pretty classic sister missionary like....so that purchase wasn't thrilling, but still exciting. They didn't have anything super cute for black flats, but I needed narrow so I got plain. Then I also found a pair of sandals that I love.

After that we decided to explore some of the small shops down town just for fun. Which was a bad idea for my bank account, but so much fun! There are some sweet little stores down town that who knew existed!? So here are my purchases:
The white top and the belt came with it...pictures don't really show how cute it is...its lacy and has a ruffle around the arm hole, but its more of a tank than a sleeve so I need to wear something under or over it. (The cardigans I already owned)

transparent over shirt with big flowy sleeves


1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hello awesome purchases! Nice work little one. No one would ever guess you're the sweat pant kid ;)