Friday, July 6, 2012
What am I getting myself into?
Well friends, like you may have saw on facebook- a very big post is coming. Its going to be all about the ups and downs of the past 4 years, living with a chronic illness. Its turning out to be a much bigger undertaking than I originally thought, but don't you worry, its coming (or maybe you should worry, because its going to be extensive). And I hope it doesn't disappoint. But I've decided that it just needs to be written. If it only does me good to get it out, then so be it! I have mixed feelings about sharing the coming post, but I hope the positive will drown out the fear I have of putting it all out there. Happy day to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe you should write it in chapters? Then it won't be SO long all at once?
Post a Comment