So...sorry I've been a little MIA (who am I kidding, no one missed my blog haha) ...anyway- if you hadn't noticed/found... I made a separate blog for the coming posts about my health or lack thereof that I mentioned in my last post. I just wanted to keep that separate from the every day blog. I dont think it will be a blog that I post tons on, just get the stories of the past few years out there and maybe occasional random posts.
And go figure- the reason I've been MIA the past little while is I got super ill. I think I jinxed myself with wanting to start this new blog. But hey Now I have it fresh in my mind just how low things can get when I'm having a "flare up" as people like to call it. So go on over and follow my other blog if you wish! www.crohniclesofacrohnie.blogspot.ca
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment