What do you do when a guy you met at EFY adds you on facebook, and you add him even though you aren't really friends, because when you do see him once in a while he always says hello and asks how you are and such...
Then...his little brother adds you on facebook and he looks the exact same as his previously mentioned brother, and you think its him (shows how well I even knew the first guy) and you think to yourself hm...thats weird I thought he already requested my friendship and I accepted. And then you proceed to accept the little brothers request.
Then you realize that you added the little brother and you've never met and now the little brother comments and likes everything on facebook so he would definitely notice if you delete him and you would feel bad. Even though this guy isn't your friend and probably never will be (though you never know).
Yeah, this is happening to me. Bah. I shouldn't have added either of them.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is it someone from our session??
Hah... I dont even know. The little brother was the one commenting on my status yesterday about going back a couple years.
Post a Comment