Gratitude that it wasn't my mom's time to return to Heaven. Gratitude that I am able to hug her still. My mom is my rock. She is my everything. I dont know what I would have done if she had died that day, which she very well could have, and maybe even should have but didn't thanks to divine intervention. Heavenly Father obviously knew me and my family (and who knows who else on this earth she is still here to touch) need her still, because he let us keep her a little longer. I am so relieved and humbled and grateful. I love my mom.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Today
My heart is full from the recent events of the past week and a half... AKA The accident and everything since. I dont think I can put it all into words just yet, but the biggest thing I have been feeling is unimaginable gratitude.
Gratitude that it wasn't my mom's time to return to Heaven. Gratitude that I am able to hug her still. My mom is my rock. She is my everything. I dont know what I would have done if she had died that day, which she very well could have, and maybe even should have but didn't thanks to divine intervention. Heavenly Father obviously knew me and my family (and who knows who else on this earth she is still here to touch) need her still, because he let us keep her a little longer. I am so relieved and humbled and grateful. I love my mom.
Gratitude that it wasn't my mom's time to return to Heaven. Gratitude that I am able to hug her still. My mom is my rock. She is my everything. I dont know what I would have done if she had died that day, which she very well could have, and maybe even should have but didn't thanks to divine intervention. Heavenly Father obviously knew me and my family (and who knows who else on this earth she is still here to touch) need her still, because he let us keep her a little longer. I am so relieved and humbled and grateful. I love my mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment