Wednesday, May 22, 2013

One month down

Well friends, I've made it a month exactly on this super restrictive "diet". I hate using that word because it has the wrong connotation for me. Definitely not trying to lose weight. But anyways...

I have made it one month, and you know what? Its getting easier. The first week started out alright. I felt like it wouldn't be horrible. Then the next week to two weeks I was going a bit insane. I just wanted to eat everything that I shouldn't. I didn't give in though. I have been perfect the whole time and thats actually a pretty big accomplishment for me. I didn't think the cravings would settle down in those two hard weeks, but they are...its still super annoying not to be able to just eat something without a lot of thought and preparation or else eating plain raw veggies all day....but its ok. I still just want to eat a gluten free pizza among a million other things that I used to be able to but its not feeling like my life is over anymore hahaha. Sounds pathetic but I dare you to eat the way I am and tell me you dont feel the same way.

Now the crappy thing is I haven't felt any better yet. In fact I got worse, way worse. I dont know if I am having sugar withdrawal (hah) or if it just happened to coincide with starting this diet but I got super sick about a week after I began this program. I was already super worn down before beginning so I think its just my life but yeah....super sick. Lost 10 pounds. Didn't have 10 pounds to lose. I currently look anorexic and weigh 95 pounds. Gr. I really really really hope this program starts working wonders for me soon or I just might cry.

But hey...If nothing else I'm learning to have a lot more self control again.

So they originally said I need to eat this way for 2 months then introduce one thing at a time and if it doesn't cause problems I can keep eating it....but seeing as its been a month and I'm still dying....it could be longer. Bah. Could be worse right?

No comments: