Things about my disease:
-I wish my disease wasn't so embarrassing...embarrassing to live and embarrassing to talk about.
-I wish I could pin point what makes it worse...I can never tell if a virus makes it worse...or something I ate or stress or if it just plain happens
-when I do get worse people always say oh you're having a "flare-up" ...truth is I have been in a flare for 5 years...sometimes it just gets even worse
-I feel like an empty shell wandering around and I lost myself a few years back. I want to be me again and I feel sad thinking that many people (that haven't known me long) dont know me, they know what I seem to be right now
-I want it to go away now...
-I wish I could pin point what makes it worse...I can never tell if a virus makes it worse...or something I ate or stress or if it just plain happens
-when I do get worse people always say oh you're having a "flare-up" ...truth is I have been in a flare for 5 years...sometimes it just gets even worse
-I feel like an empty shell wandering around and I lost myself a few years back. I want to be me again and I feel sad thinking that many people (that haven't known me long) dont know me, they know what I seem to be right now
-I want it to go away now...
Things I WILL do WHEN I get better:
-play rugby...like an actual game. Club rugby if I have to.
-go back to just-for-fun ballroom dance class
-do as many hikes as I please in waterton
-play in all the random things that ysa do...soccer, softball, fugitive, etc
-work like a normal human being
-get married (hah)
-play rugby...like an actual game. Club rugby if I have to.
-go back to just-for-fun ballroom dance class
-do as many hikes as I please in waterton
-play in all the random things that ysa do...soccer, softball, fugitive, etc
-work like a normal human being
-get married (hah)
I could go on but those are what come to mind at the moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment